There is a wide range of study spaces available across campus to suit your needs. This may mean working from social spaces, open spaces and atriums and residential spaces, as well as the libraries.
Our Library and Learning Services team has provided a helpful list of the study spaces available on campus including an interactive virtual campus map to help you find where you can study.
If there is not a class taking place in a teaching space, then you may use an available computer or desk. However, please leave at least ten minutes before any scheduled class begins.
The following safety measures will also be in place in our study spaces:
- Study spaces will be clearly marked with scan and check in via DMU Safe Trace
- Desks will be spaced apart at a distance of ‘one metre plus’
- Wear a face covering (unless you are exempt)
- Sanitise your hands and wipe down computers and desk space
- At the end of your stay, wipe down the computers and desk space again and dispose of the paper in the bins provided.
Please familiarise yourself with the information provided on our Your DMU Safety website before coming to campus to study.
Students can access WiFi across campus via Eduroam.
Posted on Tuesday 20th October 2020