We have partnered with Ingenuity, a national programme looking to invest in the next generation of impact-driven start-ups that will transform society and the environment.
We are delighted to invite you to be a part of the programme. Ingenuity East Midlands is open to all students, staff, researchers and graduates from the university, as well as those from local business and community networks.
We are looking for those wanting to get involved to help us drive our local Covid-19 recovery and renewal, and tackle the issues that matter to you.
Through taking part in Ingenuity you will:
- Gain an understanding of the key social and environmental issues in order to develop your business ideas
- Be inspired by insights from leading think tanks, charities and innovators
- Learn from experts in industry, universities, national and local government, charities and the wider community to develop business solutions
- Pitch to industry specialists at regional and national finals and compete for over £400,000 of investment and support
How to take part
There are three pathways you can choose to take part in the programme:
- Future Founders: if you want to find a new idea for an impact-driven business
- Regional Pioneers: if you work for a local organisation and want to help create positive impact
- Mentors: if you are a business development or sector-specific specialist and want to help support the next generation of changemakers
There are just three weeks left to get involved. Sign up today and start making a difference: www.ingenuityimpact.org/EastMidlands
Posted on Thursday 29th October 2020