The Drama Research Group was established in September 2016 with the following aims:
- To promote Drama research from across De Montfort University
- To increase the impact of Drama research out with academia
- To develop interdisciplinary relationships between Drama researchers
- To support those working in Drama at De Montfort University
- To integrate and support our postgraduate community
We have interests in a range of Drama-related areas including contemporary performance practice, gender, modernist performance, live art, radio, immersive theatre, and theatre-in-education. We welcome collaboration and potential research students.
For further information please contact:
Dr Claire Warden
Reader in Drama and Head of the Drama Research Group
Roger Clegg Singing Simpkin
‘a usefulness so wide-ranging as to be remarkable’ B. J. Sokol, Shakespeare.
‘a thoroughly researched and densely documented volume, represents the most substantial and authoritative study of this elusive and much misunderstood genre’ Stanley Wells, Times Literary Supplement
Details of further publications can be found here