At De Montfort University Leicester (DMU), DMUsport enters clubs and their teams into British Universities and Colleges Sport (BUCS) competitions, Local Leagues across the region and one-off events throughout the year.
You can view the wide range of sports facilities that our clubs access and in-depth information around travelling to and accessing those venues on the DMUsport Google Map
View our A-Z of sports clubs below and find out all about training times, coaching and how to get in touch to begin your sports journey with us at DMU.
1) Try out different sports, attend a few sessions & get to know some of the members, making sure it is the right fit for you
Sports Club Membership
2) Visit the sports club's specific page on the button below
3) Click 'Add to basket' at the top of the page
4) Go to your basket and add the extra required product 'Sports Clubs at DSU - Standard Membership'
5) Proceed to checkout, and then get stuck into your new club!
Can't see your sport or anything that interests you?
If you would like to get involved by starting your own student sports club, then that is entirely possible here at DMU.
To get things started, you simply need to complete this registration of interest form and a member of the Student's Union Activities team will be in touch to help you begin the process of setting up your new student group.
You will want to consider if an existing group exists already so best to also check out the societies listings page.