DMU Digital Transformation will create a seamless digital experience that adds value for our students and staff.
- We will engage with students on devices and platforms that they use to simplify access to the university’s digital services.
- We will improve DMU business processes by automating tasks and creating streamlined workflows. This will enhance face-to-face service delivery, self-service transactions and enable users to move seamlessly between modes.
- DMU Digital Transformation will allow the university to streamline processes and data collection, leading to better predictions, resulting in proactive interventions for welfare and retention.
Culture of change
- Digital transformation will start with the Education 2030 programme and will set out a roadmap based on the requirements needed to deliver across the university strategy.
- We will create communities to support change and enhance colleagues’ and students’ experiences by growing the network with like-minded individuals.