Partnerships with purpose
Strong local, national and global partnerships enable us to deliver our vision in Leicester, the region and beyond.
Leicester and regional business impact
- Through partnerships with businesses, industry boards, colleges and local organisations, we will help address regional challenges such as low skills levels and below-average digital capabilities.
National Education Partnerships
- We will capitalise on our close relationships with local education institutions including Leicester College. Growing these types of partnerships will enable the development of new pathways to DMU.
- Going forward we will work with academic partners with a focus on higher and degree apprenticeships, progression routes for Higher Technical Qualifications (HTQs), T levels and collaboration through Institutes of Technology.
International Education and Student Mobility Partnerships
- We will focus on growing global partnerships in Asia and Europe to develop regional hubs that will enable students and graduates to access international opportunities.
- We will work with our overseas partners to support students gaining international experiences through programmes such as the Turing scheme and the DMU Global programme.
Leicester community partnerships
- We will develop strategic partnerships with organisations across the city to support the delivery of our mission and vision in the city as well as collaborative partnerships that will enhance the value of what we do.
Our implementation plan is helping DMU create stronger commercial partners
Read our strategy