Skip to content

Be money smart

Get money skills for life

DMU have teamed up with financial education specialists Blackbullion.

Blackbullion is a learning platform created to help you get to grips with all things money related. It’s filled with videos, graphics, and quizzes covering financial subjects designed to empower you to make more informed financial decisions.


Register for free with your university email address


Pathways available include a 21-Day Money Bootcamp, International Students, Starting University, Savings, Budgeting, Debt, Risk Management.

60% of students felt more in control of their finances after using Blackbullion

Privacy notice

Please note that information about the online learning pathways you have undertaken, and the scores achieved, will be visible to certain staff in University who will use this data to monitor the use of Blackbullion to help inform our financial capability work within the University. You can find information about data held and processed by Blackbullion in the Blackbullion Privacy Notice