From Monday 16 January, undergraduate students will get the chance to offer feedback on their whole student experience at DMU, getting the chance to help shape what DMU looks like in the future.
First and second-year students will be contacted by the university for their response to our surveys, with final-year undergraduate students being contacted by Ipsos, who run the nationally recognised National Student Survey (NSS).
Third-year students can also can complete the survey online at www.dmu.ac.uk/NSS
What you need to know about the surveys:
Independent research company Ipsos runs the annual NSS on behalf of the UK Higher Education Funding Bodies and Regulators and responses always remain anonymous. The NSS remains open until the end of April.
- First and second-year students complete the survey direct from their DMU email.
- The surveys take about 10 minutes to fill in and can be done via PC or mobile.
- All students who complete the survey will be entered into two fantastic prize draws, with the chance to win prizes.
Why should I take part in the surveys?
- The surveys provide you with the opportunity to offer feedback on your student experience
- Your feedback is invaluable in maintaining a positive student experience at DMU and in helping to influence an excellent experience in higher education.
- The NSS results are made publicly available to help prospective students to make informed decisions of where and what to study.
- All students who complete the surveys will be entered into a prize draw, for the chance to win one of six prizes, including two £50 Love2Shop vouchers, two £50 LNER rail vouchers and two £50 Tesco vouchers. First and second year students will automatically be entered into the prize draw when they respond to the survey. Final-year students will need to send a screengrab of your NSS completion confirmation (the last screen at the end of the survey) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The winner of each prize will be announced daily from Monday 6 to Wednesday 8 February.
- Ipsos will also enter all final-year students who complete the NSS into a prize draw to win eight graduation packages, which includes gown hire and two guest tickets. Winners for this will be announced once the survey has closed.
So, what do you think? Find out more and have your say here or via email.
If you have any queries, please go to www.thestudentsurvey.com or contact the student helpdesk at Ipsos.
Posted on Monday 16th January 2023