Are you currently studying at DMU and want to look back at some of your favourite events and experiences?
If so, why not enter our Memories at DMU competition* to be in with a chance of having your photos shown on the Vijay Patel screen for one weekend!
To enter, all you need to do is send us a photo (or photos) of your favourite memory from your time at DMU so far.
They could be photos from your course, a DMU Global trip, a sport or society event (such as Varsity, social night or BUCS fixture), the first time you met your flat mates or taking part in a volunteering project.
You can send your images to us via email (email@example.com) with the subject heading 'DMU Memories Competition' or through DM on Instagram to the official @dmuleicester account. Please ensure your photo is high resolution and is attached as a jpeg/png file.
We’ll then choose our favourite entries to be featured on the Vijay Patel Screen from Friday 3 – Monday 6 February!
Entries close at 5pm on Monday 30 January.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and conditions:
1. This De Montfort University prize draw competition is open only to current De Montfort University students. Employees of De Montfort University, its affiliates or participating companies are not eligible to enter unless specified in communications. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by the time and date specified (UK time).
3. To be eligible to win, you must be a current DMU student. Proof of student status will be required.
4. De Montfort University reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
5. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
7. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
8. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
10. The promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The winner’s Twitter or Instagram username may be posted on the official @dmuleicester account after the winner has been selected.
12. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. Promoter: De Montfort University, The Gateway, Leicester, LE1 9BH.
Posted on Tuesday 17th January 2023