The new Academic Support Office website is now live. We listened to your comments and used them to help design a new look. Our academic support services are now at your fingertips, on a website that’s faster and easier to navigate.
Find out more about:
- Appeals – including academic appeals, attendance appeals and repeat year applications
- Deferrals – for when you need to take an exam or submit an assignment later
- Extensions – apply for extra time to submit an assignment
- Exams – find out more about exams at DMU
- Admin support – letters, forms and new ID cards
- Welfare – specific support during exam and results periods
- Complaints – find out more about your options for submitting a complaint
- Academic integrity – what do we mean by ‘bad academic practice’ or ‘academic offence’?
- Student discipline – our Code of Conduct
- Regulations and policies – our General Regulations and other policies covering student conduct, wellbeing and more…
… all accessed from our new, one-stop-shop homepage.
We know that applying for an appeal, deferral, extension or other academic support option can feel stressful. Make sure you visit Healthy DMU for health and wellbeing support, and speak to your personal tutor for help deciding which of the options on offer is best for you.
Posted on Monday 27 March 2023