We're delighted to be able to offer a limited number of free tickets for DMU students and staff to see Leicester Tigers at home this month, through our partnership with the club.
The giveaway is for the Gallagher Premiership match on Saturday 4 June against Wasps (3pm kick-off).
The deadline for entering the giveaway is 3pm on Friday 13 May.
How to enter
To enter for two tickets, email email@example.com from your DMU email address with Tigers vs Wasps in the subject line, along with your full name and mobile number.
You are more than welcome to take a family member or friend along with you, but there must be at least one DMU staff member/student per pair.
Our Partnerships team will be in touch with the winners with further details of how to receive tickets.
A reminder that the deadline to enter the giveaway is 3pm on Friday 13 May.
Terms and conditions apply (see below).
Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is open only to De Montfort University staff/students as at the time of the competition opening and who agree they can attend the game (at their own cost). Failure to comply with any of these terms and conditions will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by 3pm on the specified date, prior to the match date. Any email in response received after 3pm on the specified date preceding the game will not be considered.
3. Tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. DMU is unable to notify all unsuccessful entrants about the outcome of their entry due to the high volume of entries received for giveaways. If unsuccessful, entrants are encouraged to try again for future giveaways.
4. DMU reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
5. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
6. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter's liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
7. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
In particular, the promoter does not accept any liability or responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
8. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter's reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
10. The promoter's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. Any uncollected tickets will be reallocated at the discretion of the promoter.
12. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
13. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Promoter: DMU Partnerships Office, Portland Building, The Gateway, Leicester, LE1 9BH.
Posted on Friday 6th May 2022