Focusing on employability and enhancing your abilities, this course will also help develop your general communication and interpersonal skills, making it perfect for early career professionals and graduates.
Emphasis is placed on gaining an advanced and applied understanding of the key aspects of international business, enabling you to converse with global business through practical application and contemporary theory.
Dual accreditation by the CMI means that upon successful completion of your degree you will also be awarded a professional qualification. Plus, you will have CMI Affiliate membership during your studies and access to exclusive networking events.
You could have the opportunity to undertake a 12-week Executive Company Project (ECP)*. Offered as an alternative to a traditional theory-based dissertation, the project gives you a chance to apply your knowledge and experience to a specific project for an organisation, so you can gain real-world experience while studying.
On previous ECP projects, students have gathered content for Leicester City Council to help promote Leicestershire as an attractive destination for investment, while others have worked with Scraptoft Golf Club to provide a full commercial analysis and recommendations for a marketing strategy for its new facility.
*Providing a sufficient level of academic achievement has been gained in the Semester One, and passing the selection and assessment criteria prior to the start of the projet. Please see the ECP webpage for further information.
- This is an early career MBA, ideal for recent graduates or those with no managerial experience.
- Our MBA graduates have landed roles across the globe with companies including Deloitte, Barclays and Software Group.
- Choose to study this course over 12 or 15 months full-time, or over 24 months part-time, with a start date of September or January.
- A key focus of the course is on enhancing transferable skills, as well as helping you to articulate your abilities and achievements in a way to grab employers’ attention when applying for jobs.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in exclusive business talks and events, enabling you to build a network of industry contacts.
- You will be taught in our purpose-built Hugh Aston Building equipped with lecture theatres and classrooms, break-out spaces for group work, quiet study zones for individual work, and high-spec IT labs installed with professional software. We are also expanding this building, meaning you will be able to benefit from new classrooms which are built to make studies more comfortable.
- ·You will be able to benefit from the new Student Advice Centre (SAC) with appointment/private meeting rooms, allowing you to discuss any queries you may have in a more confidential nature.
Graduate Success and News
Global MBA student has job in the bank thanks to DMU
'Valuable placements' help MBA student secure role with Big Four accounting firm
At DMU, we are committed to helping our graduates enhance their careers and personal development through further study.
DMU Global High Flyers Award
The DMU Global High Flyers Award offers students a discount of up to £1,000 towards a DMU Global opportunity (subject to terms and conditions).
DMU Sports Scholarship
Find out more about the DMU Sports Scholarships worth up to £6,000.
Find out about available scholarships and country specific fee discounts for international students.
More courses like this:
Project Management MSc
International Business and Finance MSc
International Business and Management MSc