Looking to secure a place at university, but missed the January UCAS deadline? Don't worry, DMU is still taking applications for September 2020.
What are the options?
- If you've not yet made a UCAS application for 2020 entry, you can apply online through UCAS and make up to five applications.
- If you've already made an application via UCAS this year and have submitted fewer than five choices on your application and haven't already accepted a place, then you are still entitled to add more choices up to a total of five. For more information on this, please contact UCAS directly on +44 (0) 371 468 0 468.
- Circumstances can change, so if you’ve already accepted an offer but can no longer attend that university then don't worry, there are still options available to you using UCAS Extra and UCAS Clearing.
- If you've already used all five of your choices on your UCAS application but you aren’t currently holding any offers, then you could still find a place for free using UCAS Extra. Until Sunday 5 July, Extra offers you another opportunity to gain a place at university by adding another choice – find out more on the UCAS website. If you miss the Sunday 5 July deadline then don’t worry, you can still find a place using our early Clearing service which opens on Monday 6 July.
How should I decide what to do?
- Use the UCAS website's search function to research courses/subject areas you're interested in.
- Read university prospectuses or websites to find out more information about the universities themselves and the courses they offer.
- Attend our Digital Open Day on Saturday 4 July and hear from current students and academics and learn more about your chosen course.
- Join our dedicated Applying to DMU 2020 Facebook group to find out more about studying at DMU and speak to other potential DMU applicants.
We have also created a dedicated page covering everything you need to know about applying to university.
What about Clearing?
If you haven't managed to secure an offer by the time Clearing opens, either because you didn't achieve your expected grades or have decided to decline all the offers you received, then you become eligible to enter Clearing. We will have a list of our available courses on our website and on UCAS during this time.
To find out more, you can view our full list of courses or order your prospectus. If you have any further queries relating to late applications, you can either email us at email@example.com, call us on (0116) 2 50 60 70 or contact us via WhatsApp on 07970 655 800.