Working in the UK after your studies

You may be interested in working in the UK after you've completed your course.

Graduates may be able to apply to stay to work in the UK by making an application under Tier 2 of the Points-Based System. You will need to have a job offer at graduate level and be earning a specified minimum wage. Your potential employer will also need to be a Tier 2 sponsor licensed by the UK Border Agency. If you have a prospective employer, you could ask them about applying for Tier 2.

A new scheme called Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) has also been introduced; you can find more information about this on the UK Border Agency website.

Further Information

Further information is also available from the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA) and the UK Border Agency

Events at DMU

At DMU there is always something to do or see, check out our events for yourself.

News target area image

DMU is a dynamic university, read about what we have been up to in our latest news section.

Mission and vision target area image
Mission and vision

Read about our mission and vision and how these create a supportive and exciting learning environment.