Graduates from today are the leaders of tomorrow – you have the power in your hands to make a change.
DMU's Careers Team and the Sustainability Team are working together to bring you a short workshop exploring the options available to make a difference to issues you care about in your future career.
If you are value-driven and want your future work to align, join the online session on Wednesday 24 May, from 11am to 1pm, to find out about the practical steps you can take now and when you graduate to make a difference.
You'll benefit from the session by:
- Reflecting on our values and goals
- Seeing examples of purpose-driven careers and roles taken on by DMU graduates
- Understanding how all job roles hold opportunities to make a difference to sustainability issues such as climate change, addressing inequalities and building a fair economy
- How to communicate your values to future employers and what questions to ask during the recruitment process
- Learning what ‘Sustainability Skills’ are and how they relate to skills you already have.
Click here to sign up to this online session.
If you have any queries, please email Christiane Startin-Lorent.
Posted on Wednesday 17th May 2023