The Graduate Recruitment and Placement Employer Showcase returns virtually from Monday 1 – Friday 5 March to give students and graduates the opportunity to chat to employers, attend CV workshops and find out about the latest graduate and placement roles.
How will this help my career?
This showcase will provide you with a number of employer led events to help boost your employability skills and raise awareness of graduate and placement opportunities that are available for 2021 start dates. The showcase also has almost 100 employer profiles of graduate, placement, internship and voluntary organisations who recruit students and graduates.
- 1-2-1 bookable appointments with employers
- Virtual drop-in and chat to an employer
- Speed networking with employers
- Employer webinars– graduate and placement roles
- Masterclasses: CVs, Interviews etc
- Assessment centre workshop
- Advice on how to decide what you want to do when you graduate
- Employer webinars about their graduate and placement roles
Check out the timetable of activities, employer profiles and book your place through MyGateway.
Follow @dmuworks or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Posted on Friday 12th February 2021