We are asking all returning students to re-register with us.
It is very important that you do this because online re-registration triggers processes such as:
- Continued access to your timetable
- Activation of your student funding payments (if applicable)
- Ongoing attendance confirmation for UK Visa and Immigration purposes of Student Route/Tier 4 students (if applicable).
Please see below for more information.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)116 207 8775 (opening times: 9am to 5pm, Monday–Friday).
Current student re-registration
During the week beginning Monday 1 August 2022, you should receive an email from your faculty inviting you to complete the online re-registration process. You must wait for the invitation email before you can re-register.
Please follow the instructions in the invitation email to access your online re-registration form.
You will then be asked to check and update your personal information as part of the process to confirm your intention to return to DMU for 2022/23. The process is simple and should only take five to ten minutes.
We will be sending out invitations over five days, so please do not worry if you do not receive an invitation at the same time as your friends.
Please complete the online re-registration process by Wednesday 24 August 2022.
If you have any questions about returning to your studies please contact your faculty Student Advice Centre as soon as possible before completing the online re-registration process.
- Students who have resits to take will be invited after their results are released on Thursday 15 September
- Students who will not be studying in 2022/23 are not required to re-register - only students needing to re-register will be sent an invitation
- Only some postgraduate students are required to re-register for 2022/23 – only students needing to re-register will be sent an invitation.
Posted on Thursday 28th July 2022