Please read the following guidance notes and the process outlined below prior to completing the online application form.
How to apply:
- Applications for all undergraduate and postgraduate LBR/WDF funded and non-funded or self-funded Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health Practitioner programmes are now an online process.
- Please check web page and the entrance criteria of the Programme you wish to apply for to ensure that you meet the criteria before completing the application process.
- Please contact via email the relevant Programme Leader or Admissions Team if you have any questions about the entrance criteria before you apply.
- If your application requires supporting evidence or documentation; you will receive an email to your application log-in email address after submission to DMU.
- If you are successful in your application onto one of our LBR/WDF /CPD programmes you will receive confirmation of your place on the programme you have applied for including your first day of attendance.
- Applicants who are enrolled on and are due to start particular modules MUST check the relevant module pages or email the respective module leader for a start date at least two weeks prior to teaching for confirmation of where and how (either online for face to face in the classroom) the module will be taught.
- Please note that places are limited and so complete applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- We recommend that you print a copy of the summary page once you have completed your application form.
- Please note that published dates for modules are, at present provisional and may be subject to change.
The deadlines for receipt of completed and approved applications for the contract year 2022/23 are:
- Semester 1: 9th September 2022
- Semester 2: 7th December 2022
- Semester 3/X: 28 April 2023
Please note: These submission deadline dates to DMU are for your fully completed online application form, which includes approval by your organisation’s lead LBR /WDF signatory if this is required and also any supporting information from new applicants, or returning students whose name has changed since they last studied at DMU.
You will therefore need to submit your online application form in advance of these dates to enable your authorised signatory to review and approve your application.
If you have any queries regarding this process please check our frequently asked questions or contact the LBR Admissions Team on 0116 257 7700 or via email email@example.com
Go to application form