Organisational Change and Development
This module introduces students to the evolving field of organisational development (OD) as an approach to improve the effectiveness and capability of the organisation and its members.
Drawing on traditional and contemporary approaches to change management it explores the impact of change on individuals and teams and considers some of the factors that may promote readiness or resistance to change at these levels.
The critical role of leadership in the change process is examined particularly the challenges for leaders taking change forward in the contemporary healthcare environment.
- Effective registration with an appropriate Professional Statutory Regulatory Body (PSRB) in health care, such as NMC or HCPC
- Minimum 12 months post-registration experience, normally within a health practice setting
- Possess BSc (Hons) 2:2 degree award minimum
- IELTS 6.5 in all criteria
- Minimum of three years post-registration experience, normally within a health practice setting
- Possess a BSc or 60 credits equivalent at level 6 which must include a research module (or equivalent)
- Applicants who fall short of the above entry requirements may use the RPL mechanism to contribute towards the above criteria at the discretion of the Programme Leader
How to apply
Online application forms and guidance for application process
Module Category: PCPH
Module Code: 5040
Module Credits: 15
Module Level: 7
Starts 30/1/23 (Monday) 9-11am