Hosted by DMUworks at De Montfort University, this Leicester Business Festival event will provide delegates with inspiration, motivation, ideas, tips and networking opportunities with some of the region’s most exciting businesses.
The event will take place on Tuesday 5 November and will run from 9.30am-4pm, with a chance for networking between 4-6pm.
The day will feature a line-up of guest speakers, panel Q&As, live and pre-recorded interviews and networking.
Confirmed speakers are:
• James Mobbs, motion graphic designer at BBC Radio 1, MOTD and more
• James White, winner of The Apprentice and CEO Right Time Recruitment
• Jimmy Endicott, winner of Leicestershire Live Innovator of the Year 2019
• Jenny Cross, CEO Cross Productions/Niche
• Edith Bowman, broadcaster and podcaster (pre-recorded interview)
• Barrie Stephen, entrepreneur and patron STW Loan’s Charity
• Louise Holland, Holland Alexander Events and PR
• Chris Davies, Assistant Manager at LCFC
Plus many more including young entrepreneurs from De Montfort University, Loughborough University, University of Leicester and Leicester College.
50% of the tickets for this event will be reserved for students, enabling the local business community to meet and hear from new talent, whilst also ensuring students have an opportunity to mix with Leicestershire entrepreneurs and organisations.
DMU students and staff can register in the events section of mygateway
Members of the public can register here.
This event is sponsored by the Sir Thomas White Loan Charity, who provide loans for new business ideas and young businesses needing investment. For further information visit www.stwcharity.co.uk
For further announcements to follow via @DMUwEnterprise on Twitter.
Posted on Thursday 12th September 2019