With revision underway and final assessments approaching, DMU Library and Learning Services (LLS) want to help you study smart and stay healthy during this critical time of the academic year.
Look out for the Library Night Trolley from 8pm until late Sunday to Thursday, dispensing FREE hot and cold drinks and fruit to help you refuel while studying at night during the exam period. The friendly Night Trolley staff can take time out to chat to you and offer guidance and support on healthy study.
From 1 to 5 April, LLS is running a series of free workshops on exam and assignment success covering subjects such as using evidence, referencing, critical writing and much more. You can find out more and book here.
Thanks to your feedback, they've also been working to make the Library an even better space to use:
- The Law Library and Eric Wood Learning Zone will be open 24/7 until the end of term. Following the Easter break they will be open 24/7 again until the end of the exam period
- Laptops are now able to be loaned for three hours rather than two
- 20 additional PCs have been added to the Eric Wood Learning Zone
- More whiteboards have been bought for Kimberlin Library
- 110 more silent study spaces on the Lower Ground and Second Floor of Kimberlin Library
Posted on Thursday 28th March 2019