1. I.Vasileiou and S.Furnell. 2019. Cybersecurity Education for Awareness and Compliance. IGI Global, Hershey, PA. 306pp. Chapters in Books
1. S.M.Furnell, and I.Vasileiou. 2019."A Holistic View of Cybersecurity Education Requirements", in Cybersecurity Education for Awareness and Compliance, I.Vasileiou and S.Furnell (Eds.), IGI Global, Hershey, PA, pp1-18.
2. I.Vasileiou and S.Furnell. 2019. “Personalising Security Education ‐ Factors influencing individual awareness and compliance”, Information Systems Security and Privacy, Fourth International Conference, ICISSP 2018, Madeira, Portugal, Jaruary 22-24, 2018, Revised Selected Papers, P.Mori, S.Furnell and O.Camp (Eds.), Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer. Refereed papers in journals and conferences
1. Vasileiou, I. (2008), “Blended Learning: The transformation of Higher Education curriculum”, Open Education: The journal for Open and Distance Education and Education Technology
2. Furnell, S. and Vasileiou, I. (2017), “Security Education and Awareness: Just let them burn?“, to appear in Network Security, December 2017
Refereed conference contributions
1. Vasileiou, I. (2020) “Social Inclusion in STEM: Schemes, Myths and Suggestions”, Advance HE STEM Conference, Manchester, January 2020 (in press)
2. Vasileiou, I. and Haskell-Dowland, P. (2019) “Addressing STEM Geek Culture Through Peer Learning”, Proceeedings 11th International Conference on Education and New Learning Technologies, Palma Spain, July 2019
3. C. Barnyard and I. Vasileiou (2019) “Student-centred analytics: Putting analytics into the hands of students”, Collaborative European Research Conference (CERC), Darmstadt, Germany, 29 March
4. G. Sankaran, M. Knahl, G. Siestrup and I. Vasileiou (2019) “Value of Smart Data for Supply Chain decisions in a rich uncertain world”, Collaborative European Research Conference (CERC), Darmstadt, Germany, 29 March
5. S.Furnell, N.Outram and I.Vasileiou (2018) “Digital Technologies in Education: When to say goodbye”, World Congress of Education, Dublin, Ireland, 15-18 July
6. Vasileiou, I. (2018), “An evaluation of Accelerated Learning Degrees”, HEA STEM Conference Newcastle, UK, 31 January – 1 February 2018
7. I.Vasileiou and S.Furnell. 2018. “Enhancing Security Education Recognising Threshold Concepts and other influencing factors”, in Proceedings of ICISSP 2018 - 4th International Conference on Information Systems Security and Privacy, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, 22-24 January 2018, pp398-403.
8. S.Furnell, I.Vasileiou, N.Outram (2017) “iPads in Education: Positive Pedagogies versus Problematic Practicalities”, London International Conference on Education (LICE-2017), Cambridge, UK, 11-14 December 2017 (accepted)
9. Vasileiou, I. (2011), “What is to be a Teacher in Higher Education: The relationship between Teaching and Research”, 6th International Conference on Open and Distance Learning, Loutraki, Greece 6-9 November 2011.
10. Vasileiou, I. (2009), Integrating PDP (Personal Development Planning) and the e-portfolios in Accelerated Learning courses emphasising on employability, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Open and Distance Learning, Athens, Greece, 27-29 November 2009.
11. Vasileiou, I. (2007), Can ICT support learning and teaching in Computing courses? How do we choose and use? Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Open and Distance Learning, Athens, Greece, 23 -25 November 2007
Other published outputs
1. Vasileiou, I. (2017) Data Normalisation: A Systematic Approach to Data Structuring and Organisation, Computing Review Magazine