18. The effects of stakeholder integration on firm-level product innovativeness: Insights from small and medium-sized enterprises in Ghana (with Adomako S. & Amankwah-Amoah J.) R&D Management 2019 (ABS 3-Star Rated).
17. Environmental sustainability orientation and performance of family and nonfamily firms (with Adomako S., Amankwah-Amoah J., Owusu-Agyei S. & Konadu R.) Business Strategy and the Environment 2019 (ABS 3-Star Rated).
16. Stakeholder integration, environmental sustainability orientation and financial performance (with Adomako S., Lartey, T., Amankwah-Amoah J. & Owusu-Yirenkyi, D) Journal of Business Research 2019 (ABS 3-Star Rated)
15. Environmental sustainability orientation, competitive strategy and financial performance (with Adomako S., Amankwah-Amoah J., Owusu-Agyei S. & Konadu R.) Business Strategy and the Environment 2019 (ABS 3-Star Rated).
14. Leverage and firm investment: the role of information asymmetry and growth (with Lartey, T., Fosu, S., Owusu-Agyei, S. & Uddin, M.) International Journal of Accounting & Information Management 2019 (ABS 2-Star Rated)
13. How does banking market power affect bank opacity? Evidence from analysts' forecasts. (with Fosu S., Agyei-Boapeah H., Ntim C. G. & Murinde V.) International Review of Financial Analysis 2018 (ABS 3-Star Rated).
12. Entrepreneurial orientation, environmental sustainability and new venture performance: Does stakeholder integration matter? (with Amankwah-Amoah J. & Adomako S.) Business Strategy and the Environment 2018 (ABS 3-Star Rated).
11. Entrepreneurial alertness and new venture performance: facilitating roles of networking capability (with Adomako, S., Boso, N. & Nartey, B.) International Small Business Journal 2018 (ABS 3-Star Rated).
10. The effect of export marketing capabilities on export performance: moderating role of dysfunctional competition (with Boso, N., Adeola, O., Assadinia, S.) Industrial Marketing Management 2017 (ABS 3-Star Rated).
9. Does financial resource slack drive sustainability expenditure in developing economy small and medium-sized enterprises? (with Boso, N., Leonidou, C., Uddina, M., Adeola, O & Hultmana, M.) Journal of Business Research 2017 Vol. 80 247- 256 (ABS 3-Star Rated).
8. Information asymmetry, leverage and firm value. Do crisis and growth matter? (with Fosu, S.,Wasim A & Coffie W.) International Review of Financial Analysis 2016 Vol 46, 140 -150 (ABS 3-Star Rated).
7. Perceived regulatory burden, institutional ties, financial resource capability and corporate social performance in a sub-Saharan African economy. (with Adomako, S., Obeng, G. D. & Opoku, R. A) Journal of General Management. 2016 Vol. 41 (3) 13 -31 (ABS 2-Star Rated).
6. Entrepreneurs’ optimism, cognitive style and persistence. (with Adomako, S., Uddin, M. & Damoah, J.) International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research 2016. Vol. 22 (1) 84 -108 (ABS 2-Star Rated).
5. Risk-taking propensity, managerial network ties and Firm Performance in an Emerging Economy (with Adomako, S., Uddin, M. & Damoah, J.) The Journal of Entrepreneurship 2016 (ABS 1-Star Rated).
4. The moderating influence of financial literacy on the relationship between access to finance and firm growth (with Adomako, S) Venture Capital 2015. Vol. 18 (1), pp 43 - 61 (ABS 2-Star Rated).
3. Institutional Outlook of entrepreneurial climate in Ghana. (with Adomako, S., & Ampadu, E.) International Journal of Social Economics 2015,46 (6), pp 566 – 582 (ABS 1-Star Rated)
2. Regulatory environment, environmental dynamism, political ties and performance. Study of entrepreneurial firms in a developing economy (with Adomako S.) Journal of Small Business and Enterprise Development 2014, Vol. 21(2), pp.212- 229 (ABS 2-Star Rated)
1. The financing behaviour of firms and financial crisis (with Adomako, S) Managerial Finance 2014. Vol. 40 (12), pp.1159 – 1174 (ABS 1-Star Rated).