15. Globalization, free markets and investor protection (with Lartey T.) Economics and Business Letters 2020.
14. Credit Information sharing and loan default in developing countries: The moderating effect of banking market concentration and national governance quality (with Fosu S., Agyei-Boapeah H., Ntim C. G. & Adegbite E.) Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting 2019.
13. Market sentiment and firm investment decision-making (with Lartey T., Amankwah-Amoah J., Adomako S., Lu Q. & Uddin M.) International Review of Financial Analysis 2019.
12. Leverage and firm investment: the role of information asymmetry and growth (with Lartey, T., Fosu, S., Owusu-Agyei, S. & Uddin, M.) International Journal of Accounting & Information Management 2019.
11. Stakeholder integration, environmental sustainability orientation and financial performance (with Adomako S., Lartey, T., Amankwah-Amoah J. & Owusu-Yirenkyi, D) Journal of Business Research 2019 .
10. The effects of stakeholder integration on firm-level product innovativeness: Insights from small and medium-sized enterprises in Ghana (with Adomako S. & Amankwah-Amoah J.) R&D Management 2019.
9. Going green, going clean: Lean-green sustainability strategy and firm growth (with Lartey, T., Owusu-Yirenkyi, D., Adomako S., Amankwah-Amoah J. & A. Alam) Business Strategy and the Environment 2019.
8. Environmental sustainability orientation and performance of family and nonfamily firms (with Adomako S., Amankwah-Amoah J., Owusu-Agyei S. & Konadu R.) Business Strategy and the Environment 2019.
7. Environmental sustainability orientation, competitive strategy and financial performance (with Adomako S., Amankwah-Amoah J., Owusu-Agyei S. & Konadu R.) Business Strategy and the Environment 2019 .
6. Entrepreneurial orientation, environmental sustainability and new venture performance: Does stakeholder integration matter? (with Amankwah-Amoah J. & Adomako S.) Business Strategy and the Environment 2018.
5. How does banking market power affect bank opacity? Evidence from analysts' forecasts. (with Fosu S., Agyei-Boapeah H., Ntim C. G. & Murinde V.) International Review of Financial Analysis 2018.
4. Does financial resource slack drive sustainability expenditure in developing economy small and medium-sized enterprises? (with Boso, N., Leonidou, C., Uddina, M., Adeola, O & Hultmana, M.) Journal of Business Research 2017.
3. Information asymmetry, leverage and firm value. Do crisis and growth matter? (with Fosu, S.,Wasim A & Coffie W.) International Review of Financial Analysis 2016.
2. The moderating influence of financial literacy on the relationship between access to finance and firm growth (with Adomako, S) Venture Capital 2015.
1. The financing behaviour of firms and financial crisis (with Adomako, S) Managerial Finance 2014.