NEW dates for 2019, including London starts, for students funded through the Pharmacy Integration Fund
Find out more about attendance and admissions
Apply here for the clinical pharmacy programme (see application guidance notes)
Download the funding application form
If you are experiencing problems with the online admissions portal, or would prefer to apply using a paper form, please download the attached form, returning the completed form to Sejal Gohil (Senior Lecturer in Clinical Pharmacy) by email (email@example.com) or by post to Room 2.25p, Hawthorn Building, De Montfort University, The Gateway, Leicester. LE1 9BH.
We are now accepting applications for April 2019 and September 2019
The programme is a blend of clinical and practice modules with real life applications. The course requires minimal attendance and incorporates a blend of learning to meet the individual needs of students.
DMU values the student experience and prides itself in the support it offers to postgraduate students. The course aims to improve your approach to patient care and enhance your employability skills.
Reasons to study Clinical Pharmacy at DMU:
- The course continually evolves to meet the needs of a profession which is constantly changing
- The course aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to become competent clinical pharmacists
- The course aims to instil a commitment to life-long learning by enhancing and developing your learning skills
- You will be supported on your postgraduate journey with a highly motivated and experienced team
"Thank you for rejuvenating my passion in Pharmacy and inspiring me and giving me the courage and confidence to explore new opportunities and new ways of thinking and working !!"
Kunjal Pabari April 2018 intake
"I was able to incorporate learning into my daily life... whilst it was distance learning the tutors were easily accessible and it was easy to get help.
Definitely increased my job prospects in terms of finding a more clinical role."
Rina Babla, DMU graduate
Students can achieve, depending on their duration of study and module choice:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Pharmacy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Pharmacy with Independent Prescribing
- Masters in Clinical Pharmacy
At DMU, we are committed to helping our graduates enhance their careers and personal development through further study.
Vice-Chancellor’s Sports Scholarship
Find out more about the Vice-Chancellor's Sports Scholarships worth up to £6,000.
More courses like this:
Practice Certificate in Independent Prescribing for Pharmacists