Open Knowledge Network
You can join the CEI Open Knowledge Network as a member, a co-researcher or a partner. Options are described below. Membership is free, subject to approval.
Member: faculty or professional staff member of DMU – full-time, part-time or Emeritus.
Partner: an organisation which has shared aims with CEI. This may be a business; academic, policy, enterprise development, or professional institute; civic or community. May be within the UK, EU, or internationally.
Co-researcher: individual, as a researcher, independent practitioner, postgraduate student.
Benefits of joining the CEI Knowledge Network include:
- News updates on research projects, events, publications and opportunities
- Joining open and collaborative research projects and funding bids
- Contributing to research studies and publications
- Hosting or participating in events, conferences, study visits, staff and student exchanges
- PhD study opportunities
- Open access to our research publications and Data research portal
Submitting your application indicates your agreement for CEI to hold the data you supply and to provide the information you request, in accordance with data protection requirements.
Your role in research, enterprise and innovation
Interest in engagement with CEI [tick all that apply]