Book an activity
Use the DMU Leisure app to access DMUsport opportunities!
With the DMU Leisure app you're only ever a couple of clicks away from booking your favourite fitness classes, gym bookings, sports club and DMUactive activities. Get up-to-date information, news, class timetables, swim timetables, offers, events and receive push notifications for important news.
To attend any DMUsport activity you must book in advance. This can be done via the DMU Leisure app, at the QEII reception, or through our online booking system.
Download the app:
Activate your account to get started.
All students at De Montfort University, whether they are an existing DMU Leisure member or not, will have a free DMU Leisure account ready to be activated. To attend a DMUsport activity (e.g. a club training session, club transport or a DMUactive session), you'll need to first activate your account. You'll only need to do this once, before your first session.
Please follow the instructions outlined below:
To activate your account;
- Click here to visit the DMU Leisure account activation page, or download the DMU Leisure App as above and follow the below video guidance.
- Do not enter your details, instead select "Yes, I have an Email Address and PIN"
- Enter the email address you used when applying to DMU via UCAS (e.g. Gmail/Hotmail etc.) and input your DMU four digit numerical digit PIN. If you do not know your PIN, click 'forgotten PIN'. You will then receive an email with your PIN number
- Your account is now activated and you are now ready to book a DMUsport activity
Booking on to a Session using the DMU Leisure app
To cancel a booking
If you can no longer attend a session you have booked, please cancel this at least two hours before the session starts to allow other students to access the opportunity. If you do not attend a session that you have booked, this will be recorded as a 'no show' and you may be charged for the cost of the session which will impact on your ability to book future sessions.
To cancel your booking;
- Locate the session in the DMU Leisure app that you booked (it will be highlighted green)
- Click on the session
- Click 'Cancel'
- The session will no longer be highlighted in green in the app and you will no longer be booked on to attend.
Purchasing a DMUsport Club Membership using the DMU Leisure app
You can also find full guidance on how to use the DMU Leisure website to carry out all of the above processes here.
Still have questions about booking a session? Check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.