Throughout the academic year there are a range of fun, free mass participation events that you can get involved with. These events are a great way to meet new people, have fun with friends, or find out more about the regular opportunities that you can participate in.
Past Active events examples include:
- UV Badminton (during Fresher’s Week)
- International Welcome Week: Sport Evening
- Futsal World Cup
- 4v4 Volleyball Tournament
- UV Zumba
- Lights Out Active
- UV Indoor Football
- Course Specific Initiative (CSI) Sessions
- Female Only Sport Sessions: This Girl Can
More information on the campaigns that DMUactive supports can be found here.
We are now delivering both face to face and virtual opportunities.
Find out more