Thanks to our partnership with Leicester City Football Club (LCFC) we have a fantastic opportunity for students to win tickets to the upcoming LCFC game against Burnley.
Leicester take on Burley in the Premier League on Saturday 19 October in a 3pm kick off.
To be in with a chance of winning all you need to do is download the MyDMU app, RT the tweet on our page (@dmuleicester) and follow us.
The MyDMU app gives students access to up-to-the minute university information and access to a range of key services including Blackboard, the Library, timetable information and much more.
Download the app now by scanning the QR code below or by visiting the Apple or Android store.
The competition closes on Thursday 17 October at 9am and winners will need to be available to collect their tickets from Heritage House on Friday 18 October by 3pm.
Winners will be drawn at random and students must meet all of the entry criteria and the full terms and conditions can be found below.
Terms and Conditions
1. De Montfort University prize draw competitions are open only to De Montfort University students and staff as at the time of the competition opening. Employees of De Montfort University, its affiliates or participating companies are not eligible to enter unless specified in communications. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by the time and date specified (UK time).
3. Once you have won a prize you will not be entered into future draws.
4. For social media giveaways, winners must complete all entry requirements stated to be eligible for their prize. We will check before handing over the prize to the winner and may ask you for proof when you are claiming. Requirements may include, free subscriptions, actions to follow certain social media accounts or a request to react to posts using particular social channel buttons. Please check rules stated before entry into any competition.
5. De Montfort University reserves the right to reject any entries for any reason at its sole discretion.
6. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
7. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
8. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
9. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
10. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
11. The promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner’s Twitter or Instagram username may be posted on the @dmuleicester account after the winner has been selected.
13. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
14. These terms and conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
15. Promoter: De Montfort University, The Gateway, Leicester, LE1 9BH.
Posted on Tuesday 15th October 2019