1 Richmond Street
Built in 1850, 1 Richmond Street is a newly refurbished Grade II-listed, Georgian era, extended town house which has been converted into a stunning conference centre and hospitality suite, showcasing an elegant blend of period features and contemporary styling.
There are four conference rooms in a variety of layouts to seat up to 36 people. In addition to this, there is also a flexible breakout space on each floor with a more relaxed feel, providing the perfect backdrop for sharing ideas or a quick catch up with colleagues along with refreshments.
- Connected – Centrally located in Leicester within each reach of the city centre - less than a 20-minute walk from Leicester train and bus station.
- Convenience – We are also within convenient reach of the M1 and M69 and being city centre based means there are plenty of parking options within easy reach.
- Comfort – on-site support from our venue and technical teams with complimentary Wi-Fi throughout.
- Choice – four versatile meeting rooms, two breakout spaces and a wealth of catering choices available.
- Convertible – our adaptable rooms are ideal for presentations, workshops, meetings, training, interviews and networking.
Georgian Rooms Hospitality Suite
Based on the ground floor of 1 Richmond Street, the Georgian Rooms hospitality suite is the perfect setting for an intimate celebration. Guests can enjoy a meal in the dining room, relax with drinks in the lounge or continue the celebrations outside in the covered courtyard.
We look forward to welcoming you.