Online Application Forms and Guidance Information
Please read the following guidance notes and the process outlined below prior to completing the online application form.
How to Apply
- Applications for all undergraduate and postgraduate LBR Nursing, Midwifery and Allied Health practitioner programmes have been updated and are now an online process.
- The funding for the PCPH 3551 AND 3552 module is ring-fenced and not funded through LETB, therefore when completing your application form under ‘funding’ you will need to select ‘Not EMLETB Funded’ as your current employer from the drop down list.
- If your application requires supporting evidence or documentation; you will receive an email to your application log-in email address after submission to DMU.
- If successful, you will receive confirmation of your place on the programme/ module including your first day of attendance. Applicants who are enrolled onto modules MUST check the relevant module/ programme pages two weeks prior to teaching for confirmation of where the module will be taught.
- Please note that places are limited and so complete applications will be processed on a first come, first served basis.
- We recommend that you print a copy of the summary page once you have completed your application form.
- Please note that published dates for modules are, at present provisional and may be subject to change.
The deadlines for receipt of completed and approved applications for the contract year 2018/19 are:
- Semester 1: 30 August 2019
- Semester 2: 30 November 2019
- Semester X: 27 April 2020
Please Note: These submission deadline dates to DMU are for your fully completed online application form, which includes approval by your organisation’s lead LBR signatory and also any supporting information from new applicants, or returning students whose name has changed since they last studied at DMU.
You will therefore need to submit your online application form in advance of these dates to enable your authorised signatory to review and approve your application.
If you have any queries regarding this process please check our frequently asked questions or contact the LBR Admissions Team on 0116 257 7700 or via email email@example.com