1) Krishna Nama Manjunatha, and Shashi Paul. “Substrate selection for the optical analysis of nickel oxide thin films.” ICAET-2014 in India.
2) Krishna Nama Manjunatha, and Shashi Paul. “Determination of dispersive optical constants of thermally evaporated nickel oxide thin films”. ICAET-2014 in India.
3) M Maricar, Ahamed Bahar, Yamini Raju, James Glover, Krishna Nama Manjunatha, RBM Cross. “DSP Control of Smart Antennas.”, ICAET-2014 in India.
4) Krishna Nama Manjunatha, and Shashi Paul. “Investigation of optical properties of nickel oxide thin films deposited on different substrates and understanding their influence over properties of nickel oxide.” ICPAM-2015 in Romania.
5) Shashi Paul, Krishna Nama Manjunatha and Konstantina Saranti. “Growth of silicon nano-structures at low temperature and their application in electronic and energy related devices” Nanotechnology Congress & Expo - 2015, J Nanomed Nanotechnol in Germany.
6) Alotaibi, Sattam., Manjunatha, Krishna Nama., and Paul, Shashi “A Study in Pursuit of Precise Substrate Selection for Infrared Spectroscopy Analysis of Diamond-Like Carbon Films.” Proceedings of the Eighth Saudi Students Conference in the UK. World Scientific, 2015.
7) Krishna Nama Manjunatha, and Shashi Paul. “Elements in Transparent Conductive Oxides Prone to Grow Silicon Nanostructures”. ICPAM-2016 in Romania.