Versatile scientist, analyst, chemoinformatician with a blend of IT and medicinal chemistry skills. Extensive experience in design and maintenance of chemical information systems and their application to the field of drug design. A de novo design expert. Made the transition into the field of applied computational intelligence, have research interests in health, agriculture, visual analytics and behavioural decision making. Data Science lecturer teaching data mining to undergraduate and postgraduate computer science students. Expert in the use of SAS software. I Also teach research methods to computing students.
- Experienced in the application of data mining techniques, chemoinformatic tools to drug discovery projects.
- Information Scientist able to make intellectual property assessments and generate market research reports.
- Project management skills in IT and drug discovery research projects ability to work in multidisciplinary teams.
- Facilitator able to devise and delivery training courses to wide variety of audiences.
- Over 10 years of Industrial experience in Life Science Industries.
- Synthetic chemist competent in the use of laboratory equipment and instrumentation
a) Develop Business Intelligence, Simulation, AI and Data Mining tools. We use a lot of this stuff in drug design. Unfortunately we are folk that like to do difficult problems that require a deep understanding of complexity. We have yet to discover dashboards.
b) Research in the field of Prognostics and intelligent Diagnostics, monitoring, predicting and extending the "health of machines".
c) Encourage the adoption of these tools into Businesses to generate revenue and save money, but most importantly to make your job easier and enhance creativity and innovation.
d) Develop a Markush patent search engine, why ? its difficult and nobody has done it well.
e) Develop bee hive remote sensing equipment to learn more about these wonderful pollinators.
f) Hunt out all the browns, tarps, bones and steelheads
/* Specialties: If your recruiting and looking for keywords you should use "not mainstream" ---> *
Data Base Administrator