1. Parthimos, T.P., Schulpis, KH., Loukas, YL., Dotsikas, Y. (2020). Increased blood concentrations of neurotransmission amino acids and modulation of specific enzyme activities after resistance and endurance exercise.Sport Sci Health.
2. Parthimos, T.P., & Schulpis, KH. (2019). The progressive supranuclear palsy: Past and present aspect. Clinical Gerontologist.
3. Karavasilis E, Parthimos T.P., Papatriantafyllou J, Christidi F, Papageorgiou S, Kapsas G, Papanicolaou A, Seimenis I. (2019). The power of sample size through a multi-scanner approach in MR neuroimaging regression analysis: evidence from Alzheimer's disease with and without depression. Australas Phys Eng Sci Med.
4. Parthimos T.P., Karavasilis E, Rankin K, Seimenis I, Lefterioti K, Papanicolaou A, Miller B, Papageorgiou S, Papatriantafyllou J. (2019). The neural correlates of impaired self-monitoring among individuals with neurodegenerative dementias. J. Neuropsychiatry Clin. Neurosc.
5. Karavasilis, E, Parthimos T.P. , Papatriantafyllou D J, Papageorgiou G S, Kapsas G, Papanicolaou C A, Seimenis I. (2017). A Specific Pattern of Gray Matter Atrophy in Alzheimer's Disease With Depression. J Neurol.
6. Parthimos T.P., Smyrnis N, Pappageorgiou G S ,Zalonis I. (2017). Does Intensive Aerobic Training Influences Cognition in Middle-Aged Men? Int J Sports Exerc Med.
7. Parthimos T.P., Reclos GJ, Parthimos N, Tsakiris T, Schulpis KH, Tsakiris S. (2009). Significant reduction of erythrocyte glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase activity in soccer-players during play. Evidence for catecholamine mediated enzyme inhibition. Clin Chem..
8. Parthimos T.P., Schulpis KH, Angelogianni P, Tsopanakis C, Parthimos N, Tsakiris S. (2008). The in vivo and in vitro effects of L-carnitine supplementation on the erythrocyte membrane acetylcholinesterase, Na+, K+-ATPase and Mg2+-ATPase activities in basketball players. Clin Chem Lab Med.
9. Schulpis KH, Moukas M, Parthimos T.P., Tsakiris T, Parthimos N, Tsakiris S. (2007). The effect of alpha-Tocopherol supplementation on training-induced elevation of S100B protein in sera of basketball players. Clin Biochem.
10. Parthimos T.P., Tsopanakis C, Angelogianni P, Schulpis KH, Parthimos N, Tsakiris S. (2007). L-cysteine supplementation prevents exercise-induced alterations in human erythrocyte membrane acetylcholinesterase and Na+,K+-ATPase activities. Clin Chem Lab Med.
11. Schulpis KH, Parthimos T, Tsakiris T, Parthimos N, Tsakiris S. (2007). An in vivo and in vitro study of erythrocyte membrane acetylcholinesterase, (Na+, K+)-ATPase and Mg2+-ATPase activities in basketball players on alpha-tocopherol supplementation. The role of L-carnitine. Clin Nutr.
12. Tsakiris S, Parthimos T.P., Tsakiris T, Parthimos N, Schulpis KH. (2006). alpha-tocopherol supplementation reduces the elevated 8-hydroxy-2-deoxyguanosine blood levels induced by training in basketball players. Clin Chem Lab Med.