Reflective Business Practice
- Enable students to build on the learning from their work experience during their placement year.
- Enable students to validate and to deploy their post-experience skills and core competencies.
- Support students to reflect critically on how their work experience had broadened and deepened their understanding of business and management issues.
- Enable students to apply their reflective practice in their academic studies.
This module will be student-centred, starting from the portfolios developed by students during their placement period.
Throughout the module students will be asked to reflect on the key stages of their work placement using the academic literatures relating to career development, reflective practice and competitive advantage.
- Development Report: 40%
- Reflective Account Critical Incident Report: 60%
- Lectures 22 hours
- Seminars 8 hours