You may be looking for a bespoke solution that is tailored to meet your individual business needs. Whatever your requirements are, we can help.
Our experience in world-leading research and teaching can be applied to develop bespoke courses that address the current needs of the professions.
Our expertise covers a wide range of industry sectors, and can help to harness greater talent, skill and productivity from your people.
A range of delivery options will allow you to select the most appropriate method for your organisation, and student success is improved by taking this into account.
How we will work with you
- Tailored professional development to fit your organisation’s focus
- Collaboration with your management team
- Flexible development in line with your business needs
- Exclusive development of a qualification or pathway specific to your business
- Contextualised content to fit your industry
We have worked with both public and private sector clients to develop specific programmes and/or pathways for their organisation – please see our case studies for more information.
We also have a number of 'off the shelf' short professional courses that individual employees can book on to.
Contact our Commercial and Business Development Team if you’d like us to assess your requirements and design a training course specifically for you, or would just like more information.
- Stuart Hilton, Head of Commercial Partnerships
- Jas Sandhu, Business Development Manager (Art, Design and Humanities)
- Dipa Patel and Kate Watson, Business Development Managers (Business and Law)
- Stephen Kelly, Business Development Manager (Health and Life Sciences)
- Nadia Omar, Business Development Manager (Computing, Engineering and Media)
For general enquiries please contact us on:
T: +44 (0)116 207 8455