Join us during National Apprenticeship Week (NAW) to find out more about the apprenticeship opportunities available at De Montfort University (DMU).
With experience in delivering degree apprenticeship programmes to local and national organisations, DMU has a number of programmes with dates starting in 2020.
- Architect Degree Apprenticeship
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
- Cyber Security Technical Professional Integrated Degree Apprenticeship
- Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship
- Embedded Electronic Systems Design and Development Engineer Degree Apprenticeship
- Executive MBA Apprenticeship
- Postgraduate Engineer Apprenticeship
- Senior Leader Master's Degree Apprenticeship
This event is aimed at:
• Employers seeking to use their Apprenticeship Levy
• Employers keen to understand degree apprenticeships
• Those in employment who are interested in professional development
• Those already involved in apprenticeships
Attendees will benefit from hearing first hand the detail on degree apprenticeships, and how they work in practice. Delegates will also have the opportunity to network over refreshments.
4.00pm Arrival and refreshments
4.30pm Welcome and introduction
5.00pm Networking and programme representatives
6.00pm Event close
Please REGISTER your attendance for catering purposes.
If you are unable to attend this event, but are interested in finding out more about DMU's Degree Apprenticeships, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more: www.dmu.ac.uk/apprenticeships