1. Zeng, W., Koutny, M., Watson, P. and Germanos, V. “Formal verification of secure information flow in Cloud computing”. In special issue on security and privacy in Cloud computing, Elsevier Journal of Information Security and Applications, Volume 27-28, Pages: 103-116, April – May 2016
2. Khomenko, V. and Germanos, V. “Modelling and analysis mobile systems using pi-calculus (EFCP)”. In Transactions on Petri Nets and Other Models of Concurrency X. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 9410, Springer, Pages: 153-175, 2015
3. Germanos, V., Haar, S., Khomenko, V. and Schwoon, S. “Diagnosability under Weak Fairness”. In special issue on best papers from IEEE International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design, ACM Journal of Transactions on Embedded Computing Systems, Volume 14, Pages: 1-19, 2015
1. Zeng, W. and Germanos, V. "Benefit and cost analysis of cloud computing security". In Harnessed Causality: Essays Dedicated to Maciej Koutny on the Occasion of His 60th Birthday, September 2018.
2. Germanos, V. and Secco, E. “Formal verification of robotics navigation algorithms”. In 19th IEEE International Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, September 2016
3. Germanos, V., Haar, S., Khomenko, V. and Schwoon S. “Diagnosability under weak fairness”. In 15th IEEE International Conference on Application of Concurrency to System Design, June 2014. (selected as one of best papers, nominated for the best paper award)