Atiase, V.Y; Agbanyo, S; Ameh, J.K; Sambian, R.M; Ganza, P. (2022) ''Creating Value for Whom? Digitization and Governance Practices of Non-Tradional Export Firms in Africa'', Strategic Change Journal, Vol.31, pp 31-44 (ABS**) http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/jsc.2478
Kolade,Oluwaseun ; Atiase, Y. Victor ; Murithi, William; Mwila, K. Natasha (2021). The business models of tech hubs in Africa: implications for viability and Sustainability Technology Analysis & Strategic Management (ABS**)
Atiase V.Y. Dzansi D. Y. & Ameh K. Johnson (2021) ‘‘ Technology absorption capacity and firm growth in Africa ’’ Int. J. Technology Transfer and Commercialisation, Vol. 18, No. 2, 2021 pp.201-229 (ABS*)
Atiase VY; Oluwaseun Kolade; Tahiru Liedong (2020). The emergence and strategy of tech hubs in Africa: Implications for Knowledge production and value creation Technological Forecasting and Social Change Vol 161,120307 (ABS***)
Atiase VY, Dzansi DY (2020) Investigating the drivers of product innovation in emerging markets: The African perspective. Strategic Change. Vol. 29, No.1 pp..29:89–101 (ABS**) https://doi.org/10.1002/jsc.2313
Atiase, V.Y. and Mahmood, S. Wang, Y. (2020), ‘‘Does institutional logic matter in microfinance delivery? An empirical study of microfinance clients, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour and Research, Vol. 26 No. 2, pp. 177-202 (ABS***) https://doi.org/10.1108/IJEBR-10-2018-0713
Atiase, V.Y, Wang, Y., and Mahmood, S. (2019) ‘‘FNGOs and financial inclusion: investigating the impact of microcredit on employment generation. International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Vol. 20 No. 2 pp.91-106 (ABS**) https://doi.org/10.1177/1465750319832478
Atiase V.Y., Mahmood, S., Wang, Y. and Botchie, D. (2018) ‘‘Entrepreneurship development in Africa: investigating critical resource challenges’’, Journal of Small Business, and Enterprise Development. Vol. 25, No. 4, pp.644-666 (ABS**)https://doi.org/10.1108/JSBED-03-2017-0084
Dzansi D. Y. & Atiase V.Y. (2014) ‘‘Reflecting on microfinance in poverty reduction’’ Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, Vol. 5 No 21. pp.345-35. 10.5901/mjss.2014.v5n21p345
1.Mordi,Jones; Oriade, Ade; Wang, Yong; Atiase, V.Y (2020) ''Digital banking and customer satisfaction: The Nigerian Perspective'' Park Thaichon and Vanessa Rattan (Ed.) in Transforming relationship marketing: strategies and business models in the digital age
2. Atiase, V. and Dzansi,D.Y. (2019), "Microfinance and Necessity Entrepreneurship: The Ghanaian Experience", Dana, L. and Ratten, V. (Ed.) in Societal Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness, Emerald Publishing Limited, pp. 155-170. Emerald Publishers https://doi.org/10.1108/978-1-83867-471-720191002
1. Atiase, V.Y., Agbanyo K. Senyo; Ameh. K Johnson; Sambian Robert ; Ganza Patronella; Chukwunalu Ishie Zephaniah (2021), ''The value creation process and governance of the African Non-Traditional Export Sector presented at British Academcy of Management Conference 2021, United Kingdom
2. Ameh. K Johnson, Atiase, V.Y., Dzansi Dennis; Agbanyo K. Senyo ; Sambian Robert ; Ganza Patronella; Chukwunalu Ishie Zephaniah (2021), ''Financial bootstrapping and survivability in family firms: A resource-based perspective at British Academcy of Management Conference 2021, United Kingdom (Received the best developmental paper award in Strategy Track).
3. Atiase VY; Oluwaseun Kolade; Tahiru Liedong (2020) Tech hubs in Africa: Implications for knowldge production and value creation, British Academy of Management Conference, Manchester 2020, United Kingdom (Virtual conference)
4. Atiase V.Y, Dzansi DY, Sarpong David (2020) ‘‘Managerial Resilience and Performance: A human Capital Approach’’ presented at the 42nd Annual Conference for the Institute of Small Business and Entrepreneurship, Newcastle
Link: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/337919500_Managerial_ Resilience_and_Performance_A_human_Capital_Approach
5. Atiase, V.Y., Mahmood, S.; Wang Y (2019) ‘‘FNGOs and Financial Services Delivery: An institutional logic perspective’’ presented at BAM Conference on 5th September 2018 at the Aston University, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Link : https://www.bam.ac.uk/sites/bam.ac.uk/files/contribution392.pdf
6. Atiase, V.Y.; Asorwoe, E; Ablorde, F. and Kolade, S. (2019) ‘‘Tax compliance cost: the hidden effect on international trade in Africa’’ presented at the 2019 British Accounting and Finance Association (BAFA) Conference at Birmingham University between 8-10th April 2019.
7. Atiase V.Y. and DY Dzansi (2019) ‘‘The Drivers of Product Innovation in Africa’’ presented that the International Conference of Enterprise Development, at Central University of Technology, Bloemfontein, South Africa on 3rd-5th April 2019
8. Atiase, V.Y. and Lockyer, J. (2018) ''Designing a Pro-poor Credit Risk Management System for Financial Inclusion: An Empirical Analysis'' presented at the 41st Annual Conference of ISBE 2018 at Birmingham, United Kingdom.
9. Atiase, V.Y. and Botchie, D. (2018) ''Does Managerial Training have any impact on the performance of MSE Managers? Empirical evidence from Ghana at BAM Conference on 5th September 2018 at the University of West of England, Bristol, United Kingdom (received the best full paper award in the performance management track)
Link : https://conference.bam.ac.uk/BAM2018/htdocs/search.php?keyword=835
10. Botchie, D. and Atiase, V.Y. (2018) ''The nexus between technology absorption and firm growth in Africa: A resource-based perspective'' presented at BAM Conference on 5th September 2018 at the University of West of England, Bristol, United Kingdom.
11. Atiase, V.Y. (2018) ''Public policy and Entrepreneurship development in Africa'' at the ICTE Annual Workshop at Ghana Technology University, Ghana, Accra on 29th June 2018.
12. Atiase V.Y. (2017) ''Investigating the impact of FNGOs on the performance of MSEs in Ghana'' Presented in a research symposium on Championing Difference: Exploring Entrepreneurship Amongst the Socially Excluded, University of Huddersfield Business School, on 7th September 2017.