1) Ojeme M. and Odiase, M. (2018) The Nigerian SMEs and Information Technology Acceptance. Work in Progress Paper, presented at the British Academy of Management (BAM, 2018).
2) Ojeme, M. (2017) Is the digitalisation of services the mcdonaldisation of Relationship Marketing? A Commentary for further investigation. University of Hull, Academy of Marketing Conference 2017.
3) Ojeme M., Robson A. J., Coates N (2016). “Business to Business (B2B) Relationship Assessment of Commitment and Behavioural Intention – Nigerian SME-banking Relationship”, Academy of Marketing Conference 2016,
4) Ojeme M., Robson A. J., Coates N. (2015). Defining Trust in a B2B Relationship - The SMEs’ Perspective, accepted in the Academy of Marketing, July 2015, as part of conference contributions. Limerick University, Ireland.
5) Ojeme M., Robson A. J., Coates N (2014), Nigerian SMEs - Commitment and Loyalty to their Retail Banks, accepted in the Academy of Marketing Conference, July 2014, conference proceedings.
6) Ojeme M., Robson A. J., Coates N. (2014), B2B Relationship Marketing – An assessment of the Nigerian SME-Bank Relationship. Working paper accepted in the International Colloquium on Relationship Marketing (ICRM) 2014, Newcastle University.
7) Ojeme M. (2014), The perspectives of Small and Medium Enterprise Commitment Relationship with their Banks – a Nigerian study University of Northumbria Conference Proceedings.
8) Ojeme M., Robson A. J., Coates N. (July 2013) “An Investigation into Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) commitment to retail banks in Nigeria, accepted in the Academy of Marketing Conference, July 2013, working paper.
9) Ojeme M., Ogba, I.E., Robson A. J., Coates N. (July 2013) A Model of Affective Commitment in Small and Medium Enterprise Relationship to Retail Banks in Nigeria (working paper), Academy of Marketing Conference, July