The Centre for Reproduction Research (CRR), formerly the Reproduction Research Group (RRG) hold a number of seminars throughout the year.
Centre for Reproduction Research 2017-18 seminar series:
- Wednesday 11 October 2017 12:00-1:30
Dr Cathy Herbrand, De Montfort University
- Wednesday 22 November 2017 12:00-1:30
Damian Riggs, Flinders University
- Wednesday 24 January 2018 12:00-1:30
Jessica Hepburn, author of ‘The Pursuit of Motherhood’ and founder of www.fertilityfest.com
- Wednesday 21 February 2018 12:00-1:30
- Wednesday 21 March 2018 12:00-1:30
Ilke Turkmendag, Newcastle University
- Wednesday 25 April 2018 12:00-1:30
Linda Layne, Reproductive Sociology Research Group, University of Cambridge
- Wednesday 16 May 2018 12:00-1:30
Information about our previous seminars can be accessed here.
If you wish to be put on our mailing list so that you can be advised of future events please contact email@example.com