This innovative course is for graduates and professionals who would like to give themselves a competitive edge in today’s international job market.
You will gain an advanced knowledge of business and management principles, through both practical application and challenging theory. The course begins in the first semester with a number of compulsory modules designed to reinforce key business and management fundamentals.
- Critical Perspectives in Global Management
- Accounting for Managers
- Organisational Context and Analysis
- Research Methodology
During the second semester, you will study one compulsory module – International Strategic Management, Markets and Resources – plus three elective modules which may include:
- International Marketing and Ethics
- International Human Resource Management
- International Finance
- Creative Action in International Organisations
- Strategic and Financial Decision Making
- International Trade
- Knowledge Management in aGlobal Context
- Managing the Client Experience & Expectations
These electives are aimed at developing strategic management skills in relation to specialist areas such as marketing, entrepreneurship or accounting.
During the year, you will also be required to carry out research and write a dissertation on a business/ management topic of your choice. You will be allocated a supervisor, who will guide you in this task.
Programme/Module Information Handbooks:
International Business and Management MSc