MyGateway - DMU’s new online one-stop-shop for career planning and job hunting
- Book appointments online
- Book to attend employer events and careers fairs
- Access the jobs board for part-time jobs, placements and internships, graduate jobs and graduate training schemes
- Secure an industry mentor
- Submit careers queries online 24/7 & access the FAQs
- Browse an extensive library of online resources
- Build your online CV using a variety of templates
- Track your employability development
Your career journey starts here
We offer a range of careers resources and opportunities so that our students can start planning their careers and improve their employability from the moment they start at DMU.
Find out how some of our current students have used the opportunities on offer to advance their own careers in the film below.
Did you know that DMU graduates are helping Leicester match London for new business success, according to top magazine, The Economist? Read about how DMU entrepreneurs are helping make Leicester a “contender to be England’s most business-minded city”.
What our students say
"The careers and employability team have supported me in realising what I want for my future. They are motivating, approachable and I should've used them earlier" - Ryan, Information and Communication Technology finalist
Don't miss out! Keep in touch
Follow our social media channels to keep up to date with:
- Job of the day
- Upcoming deadlines
- Events on campus
- External events
- Employability tips and advice
- And lots more!