Contour Fashion BA (Hons) additional costs
2020/21 tuition fees
- UK/EU students: £9,250
- International students: £13,750
Here at DMU we provide excellent learning resources, including the Kimberlin Library and specialist workshops and studios. However, you should be aware that sometimes you may incur additional costs, which for this programme could include the following:
- Contour materials: £135 in your first year, rising to £375 in your second year and £600 in your third year to include your final major project. These costs may vary depending on what materials you choose to work in.
- Field trips and visits: £20 in your first year
- Specialist printing: £40 in your first year, rising to £150 in your second year and £330 in your third year.
- Specialist equipment: £160 in your second year to purchase a mannequin
There will also be a range of optional showcasing activities that will be available to you, the costs of which will vary depending on the opportunities you choose.
Learn more about fees and funding information