Reasons to study Business of Motorsport at De Montfort University:
The Business of Motorsport MA is a programme that is specifically designed to meet the growing needs of the business side of motorsport. You will have the opportunity to explore the evolving and multi-faceted area of motorsport management through core and bespoke motorsport modules.
From governance, structure and the principles of sports law, through to the importance and interdependence of commercial rights holders, promoters, manufacturers, teams, sponsors and the role played by the media, this course is aimed at enhancing the career prospects of those with an aspiration of working within this exciting and challenging global industry.
You will develop knowledge of motorsport management and business in local, national and international settings. You will have access to a number of industry providers throughout your study. Career prospects for graduates of the Business of Motorsport MA degree programme include sports industry jobs specific to motorsport including governance, sponsorship, brand management, finance and event management.
- Valuable industry links in the UK and overseas, including established DMU relationships with various motorsport organisations including governing bodies and industry leaders in the world of motorsport
- Academics with a motorsport background
- Option to pursue an Executive Company Project with specific reference to the motorsport industry through established links
- Access to business research that is cited as world leading and internationally excellent by the independent and peer assessed Research Excellence Framework (REF 2014)
- Unique learning environment headquartered in the Great Hall of Leicester Castle
- Regular presentations by leading business figures
- Networking and peer support
- Modules that have been developed in partnership with business, with the objective of providing students with key skills needed to lead and succeed in today’s global business environment
- Access to the postgraduate wing of the £35million Hugh Aston Building which has its own café and store
- Access to a 24/7 high-tech library with a choice of learning environments. This in addition to new amenities such as the QEII Diamond Jubilee Leisure Centre
If you are unable to commit to completing the full MA programme or would like to study for CPD purposes we also offer individual modules at £1,500 per 15-credit module. Please contact us for further information.
This course will be available as a Distance Learning option from September 19*
*Subject to validation
At DMU, we are committed to helping our graduates enhance their careers and personal development through further study.
#DMU Global High Flyers Award
The #DMUglobal High Flyers Award offers students a discount of up to £1,000 towards a #DMUglobal opportunity (subject to terms and conditions).
DMU Sports Scholarship
Find out more about the DMU Sports Scholarships worth up to £6,000.
Find out about available scholarships and country specific fee discounts for international students.
More courses like this:
Business Management in Sport MSc