Specialist Chemotherapy Module (SACT)
Effective registration with appropriate professional statutory regulatory body and the ability to study to degree level (120 credits level 4/5) and evidence of recent study. As students will be required to administer cytotoxic chemotherapy they should have evidence of the following:
- Competence of administering intravenous drugs.
- Working within an area that administers cytotoxic chemotherapy regularly.
- Competence in venepuncture and cannulation desirable.
(Please contact the Module Leader if you do not meet the entrance criteria before you apply)
- Effective registration with the NMC / HPC or other relevant professional body. ESSENTIAL
- Undertaken successful level 4/5 academic study. ESSENTIAL
- Currently be employed in practice and have the support of their manager in undertaking the module. ESSENTIAL
How to apply
Online Application Forms and Guidance Information
Module Category: PCPH
Module Code: 3553
Module Credits: 30
Module Level: 6
- Tues 17th September 2019 Odames Meeting Room. Victoria Building
- Wed 18th September 2019 Odames Meeting Room. Victoria Building
- Tues 15th October 2019 Teaching Room 2, CEC, Jarvis Building
- Wed 16th October 2019 Teaching Room 2, CEC, Jarvis Building
- Tues 5th Nov 2019 Odames Meeting Room. Victoria Building