Contemporary Care of Infant, Child and Young Person
This module explores the physical and psycho-social aspects of care which impact on infants, children and young people.
It will address care needs of this client group with a range of acute and chronic health needs across a range of care settings and develop knowledge to underpin the skills required to provide this care.
Evaluation of current policy initiatives will be bused to explore changes needed to enhance care provision.
- Effective registration with the NMC / HPC or other relevant professional body. ESSENTIAL
- Undertaken successful level 4/5 academic study. ESSENTIAL
- Currently be employed in practice and have the support of their manager in undertaking the module. ESSENTIAL
- Have a named mentor in clinical practice throughout the duration of the module. ESSENTIAL
How to apply
Online Application Forms and Guidance Information
Module Category: NMAH
Module Code: 3339
Module Credits: 30
Module Level: 6
Semester 2 2017:
This module runs once per academic year.
- 13.00 - 17.00 Monday 6 February
- 13.00 - 17.00 Monday 13 February
- 13.00 - 17.00 Monday 22 February
- 13.00 - 17.00 Monday 27 February
- 13.00 - 17.00 Monday 6 March
- 13.00 - 17.00 Monday 13 March
- 13.00 - 17.00 Monday 20 March
- 13.00 - 17.00 Monday 27 March
- 13.00 - 17.00 Monday 3 April
- 13.00 - 17.00 Monday 7 April
Return to study
This is a degree-level module in which you will be expected to produce assessed work at degree-level standard.
If it is sometime since you undertook other kinds of academically assessed work, you will be well advised to consider undertaking some self-directed academic updating around returning to study.
More information can be found here
Learning Beyond Registration contract