Advanced Principles and Practice of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
This module explores specialist knowledge, practice and attitudes that underpin enhancing gastroenterology and liver disease by promoting assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation resulting in the enhancement of health care.
Module Learning Outcomes
1. Review the anatomy and physiology of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and related organs.
2. Critically assess and evaluate the underpinning evidence relating to the management of gastroenterology and liver disease
3. Critically review the impact of psychological, social, economic and political factors on the organisation of services for the patient with gastrointestinal / liver disease.
4. Critically consider clinical practice / professional accountability in gastroenterology and liver disease
5. Reflect upon values, attitudes and beliefs in the delivery of gastroenterology and liver disease.
De Montfort University
How to apply
Online Application Forms and Guidance Information
Module Category: PCPH
Module Code: 5019
Module Credits: 30
Module Level: 7
Delivery dates for academic year 20/21 will be posted shortly