Module code: MARK 5074
The Strategic E-Marketing module will critically evaluate:
- The impact of emerged and emerging technologies such as the Internet and mobile phones on marketing theory and practice, the development of theoretical concepts and frameworks in the field and their application in real life situations.
- The formulation of effective emarketing plans and strategies for both online and offline firms and how to relate and incorporate these within broader marketing plans and strategies.
- The elements of the marketing mix in an online context and evaluate the opportunities that the Internet provides to vary the marketing mix
- The various tools and techniques used to deliver the online experience, to build brands, to communicate with customers and to build customer relationships.
- The use of social media platforms in engaging and communicating with customers.
Contact hours per student per year