Total number of bedrooms in hall: 284
Total number via DMU 2022/23: 156
Newarke Street studios and apartments are conveniently located close to both the Leicester city centre and DMU campus.
There is a wide selection of living spaces to suit many needs, whether you’re looking for a studio by yourself or a shared apartment with a group of friends. It consists of apartments ranging from four to six bedrooms.
- Fully furnished
- Broadband and WiFi available
- Shared apartments include en-suite bathroom and a shared kitchen and living area
- Bike shed available in front and back courtyard
- Laundry facilities
- CCTV, onsite security and key fob entry
- On site staff - 24/7 service and presence
Each bedroom has:
- Desk and desk chair
- Bedside reading lamp
- Small double mattress
UK/EU/International student - 43 week contract, from Friday 23 September 2022 to Friday 21 July 2023.
Rent and costs
Room in 4 Bedroom apartment - £143.00 per week, inclusive of bills. Total: £6,149.00
Room in 5 Bedroom Apartment - £139.00 per week, inclusive of bills. Total: £5,977.00
Room in 6 Bed Apartment - £135.00 per week, inclusive of bills. Total: £5,805.00
N.B. A guarantor is required. They can be either UK or international, but must be over the age of 21 and in full-time employment. Without a guarantor, you will have to pay the full year’s rent when making the booking.
Rent instalments 2022/23
Room in 4 Bedroom apartment
- 1 October 2022, £1,634.29
- 1 February 2023, £1,981.57
- 1 May 2023, £1,879.43
- 1 July 2023, £653.71
Room in 5 Bedroom apartment
- 1 October 2022, £1,588.57
- 1 February 2023, £1,926.14
- 1 May 2023, £1,826.86
- 1 July 2023, £635.43
Room in 6 Bedroom apartment
- 1 October 2022, £1,542.86
- 1 February 2023, £1,870.71
- 1 May 2023, £1,774.29
- 1 July 2023, £617.14
Monthly payments are available on request.
Additional rent considerations
Payments will need to be made to via Bank transfer or through the SR portal.
Newarke Street address
28 Oxford Street,
Leicester, LE1 5XA
Sample tenancy document