DMU is offering guaranteed accommodation for UK first-year undergraduate students looking to start in the 2022/23 academic year.
Accepting an offer after 9 June
To be eligible, you must have either accepted an existing offer from DMU, added DMU as a new institution or have applied via UCAS Extra. Once you have made DMU your choice of institution, we will email you details on how to book your room. Accommodation bookings need to be made by 5pm on Friday 8 July 2022, after which the guarantee offer will expire if a booking hasn’t been made by you.
If you miss the accommodation booking deadlines, don’t worry - our accommodation team will still make every effort to help you secure somewhere to live.
You can view rooms that are available on the DMU booking system on our halls page. If you decide to book a room directly through DMU, you can select your specific room as part of our personalised booking system. If there are no rooms on the DMU booking system which meet your requirements, please email our Accommodation Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will refer you to one of our private accommodation partners.
Our Accommodation Team are here to support you in the process of applying for a room, and you can get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Terms and conditions for UK students
Terms and conditions are for the period up to Friday 8 July 2022.
- Guaranteed accommodation is available to all UK first-year undergraduate students who by their stated deadline have either accepted an existing offer from DMU, added DMU as a new institution or have applied via UCAS Extra intend to start in the 2022/23 academic year.
- Accommodation must be booked by the guaranteed offer deadline stated in their correspondence, after which the guaranteed accommodation offer will lapse.
- Eligible students booking a room directly through DMU need to have made the booking payment within 24 hours of reserving the room, and confirm the room within 30 days thereafter.
- For a room with an approved private provider, you may need to book directly with that provider under the guidance and support of our Accommodation Team. Bookings with a private provider are subject to that provider's terms and conditions.
- Rooms will be recommended on the basis of the preferences that you make on our booking system. Recommended rooms could be from both DMU-owned accommodation, or through approved private providers sourced by DMU, therefore we are unable to guarantee room types, price points, locations or specific halls.
- DMU reserves the right to withdraw the offer of guaranteed accommodation at any time.